Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Poetry Coming Soon & Blog Neglect

If you ever read my old blog, then you know what is coming soon. That's right, poetry!

For those of you who are new, when the semester winds down I am usually putting the finishing touches on a semesters worth of new poetry. This year is no different. If you'd like to read my old poetry, you can go here and check it out. I suggest that you do.

Everyday I'm working just a little bit harder on putting together my poetry portfolio that comes at the end of the semester. When I feel I have a finished piece, I'll post it here, at my MySpace page and on Facebook.

I've got about 15 new pieces that I've written this semester. So get ready folks, cuz here I come!


What About Blog Neglect?

I've committed one of the blogging sins, and I am sorry for it. I realize that my last post here was on October 28th and that's such a long time to not post anything. I have found myself busy ever since signing on to be the Chicago Cubs beat writer for fansite armchairgm.com.

When I'm not doing school work or at my job, I'm trying to dig up all the dirt I can on the Cubs. I'm talking trade rumors, researching potential free agent signings, taking a look at minor leaguers who could impact the '08 team, etc. I'm a busy man to say the least.

I promise I'll make a bigger effort to keep this blog up to date as much as I can. I'd think about posting my Cubs stuff here, but I doubt many people would read it. But if you're willing to read it, I'm willing to write it. So tell me if you will or not. The latest Cubs news and analysis is only a copy and paste away.

Well, that's all for tonight. Nothing major to update tonight. Well, nothing I'm willing to talk about at this moment. The time will come. This blog will be back and kicking in no time!

-LuDo

No comments: