Monday, March 3, 2008

A whole new (blog) world, take 2

Alright, I've come to the realization that I am a very fickle human being.

OK, so that isn't much of a realization. It's more like an admission. So anyway, this blog is going to take (another) new direction.

This will be my one and only blog. No more gimmicks, no more "other" blogs. By one and only, I mean one and only.

And by "one and only" I mean that I will still contribute to armchairgm.com as its Chicago Cubs beat writer, and to Jeff Engelhardt's Daily Egyptian Sporting News Sports Blog.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's get down with the funky stuff, shall we?

You (the reader) will be getting a variety of posts on this site. Topics may include:

• SIU Athletics (Baseball, basketball, football…and whatever else I cover this semester)
• Chicago Cubs Baseball (100 Years Of Futility, and someone’s gotta write about it)
• Chicago Bears Football (From NFC champs to chumps, and back???)
• Chicago Bulls Basketball (If Chicago was a basketball town, John Paxson would have been chased out of there after failing to land Kobe)
• Sports Journalism (Including my pseudo-battle with Indianapolis Star columnist Bob Kravitz)
• Inside the life a college sports reporter (The life and times of being the low-man on the totem pole.)
• And finally, stuff you’ll find on any college kids livejournal or myspace blog (hopefully without depressing stuff)
• Oh and anything and everything in between.

Get it? Got it? Good!

Consider yourself dismissed!

Editor's Note: Blogger is f*cking up! Why can't I use editing tools? Where can I use my hyperlinks?

Someone's gonna get their @$$ whooped--OK enough censorship--FUCK!

My ArmchairGM stuff:
http://www.armchairgm.com/Category:Opinions_by_User_LMedina86

The DE Sports Blog:
http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/Jeff%20Engelhardt

No comments: