Sunday, February 3, 2008

What kind of blogger am I?

With changes on the horizon, I would be remiss if I didn’t offer a Super Bowl prediction and an endorsement of a presidential candidate.

Like I said: the times, they are a-changin’!

With the Super Bowl only hours away, I’m pledging my fandom for one day only to the New England Patriots. As a student at Southern Illinois University, I got to see New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs run over and past opponents and I have supported him ever since. However, the Pats are too good and I just do not think Tom Brady and Bill Belichick will lose the biggest game of the year after going undefeated.

As for presidency, I’m running a split ticket. I believe that Barack Obama is the kind of candidate that can bring change to a government that needs change. I don’t care if he’s black, white, pink, purple…Obama is the type of candidate who can rebuild George W. Bush’s mess.

On the Republican side of things, I’m supporting John McCain. I’ve come to learn that you can’t vote straight ticket because sometimes there are candidates in other parties that represent your views. McCain is the type of candidate with the military experience that the future president will need to get out of the military conflicts the country is currently going through.

Change is coming soon.

No comments: